The team has developed an indoor proof of concept system that uses DSRC wireless devices in between multiple computers emulating vehicles. This platform is used to test various vehicular applications in an emulated setting that uses a traffic simulator and a network simulator. The corporate partner will be responsible for developing the outdoor version of the existing platform on multiple cars.
As part of the research team, the corporate partner will be responsible for:
- Understanding the existing indoor platform and its various components
- Replicating the existing indoor platform on cars
- Developing two applications that utilize DSRC and cellular connections that work on the outdoor testbed
- Develop visualizer tools for each vehicle to display to the drivers and passengers
- Develop a visualizer for “central command view” of multiple cars
- Integrate, test and document the entire proof of concept system
- MS in Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 3 years of coding experience.
- Excellent Python, C++ coding and object-oriented design skills
- Design documentation (e.g. system diagrams, development methodology, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience of implementing software algorithms
- Familiarity with socket programming and multi-threading
- Experience in vehicular communication protocols
- Experience in ROS
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mountain View, CA
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.