- Instrument test vehicles with precision measuring equipment, including powertrain removal.
- Vehicle testing on-road, chassis dyno, and at test tracks.
- Collect data using one of many data acquisition systems, including our proprietary equipment
- Travel may be required
- Overtime based on business needs
- 1-2 YEARS RECENT DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED (must have worked within a dealership environment within the last three years)
- AA Degree, automotive trade school certificate, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5yrs automotive technician experience with a strong understanding of automatic, manual, and CVT transmissions.
- Strong vehicle electrical systems knowledge with working-level experience.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong safety mindset. Adhere to strict safety policies.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.