- We are in need of a technician in the Vehicle Performance Development 1 department.
- This position will support the Strength Evaluation group.
- This group is responsible for the strength and durability performance of body, chassis and exhaust components and systems for the vehicle.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Familiarity with general vehicle assembly and disassembly
- Experience with general hand and power tools
- Experience with measurement tools (calipers, torque wrench, etc.)
- Experience with data acquisition systems
- Valid driver’s license
- 4-Post and full vehicle evaluation experience
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Controls software experience (MTS, etc)
- Machinist skills (mill, lathe, weld, etc.)
- Experience with instrumentation (strain gaging, accelerometer, etc)
- Experience with industrial equipment (hydraulics, fork truck, crane, robots)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (open / save files, graph data, etc.)
- General understanding of electronic principles (voltage, current, etc)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.