- MS in Computer Science or related field.
- At least three years of coding experience.
- Rich experience in network programming (e.g., socket programming, multi-threading, etc.), algorithm implementation, and Git-based software management.
- Design documentation skills (e.g., system diagrams, development methodology, etc.)
- Knowledge of vehicular communication protocols.
- Experience in ROS (Robot OS.)
The team is developing a research proof-of-concept system to test new applications of connected, intelligent vehicles. The platform consists of several test vehicles with various sensors and wireless communication devices installed, as well as on-premise backend servers. The corporate partner will be responsible for developing the server-side software that remotely monitors/manages onboard software of connected vehicles and visualizes their status on a web-based interface.
As part of the research team, the corporate partner will be responsible for:
- Understanding the existing testbed platform and its various components.
- Developing one application that utilizes vehicle-to-vehicle and cellular communications. That works on test vehicles.
- Develop visualizer tools for each vehicle to display to the drivers and passengers.
- Develop a visualizer for “central command view” of multiple vehicles.
- Integrate, test, and document the entire proof-of-concept system.
Salary: $0.00 to $61.00 /hour
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mountain View, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.