The team is developing a research proof-of-concept system to test new applications of connected intelligent vehicles. The platform consists of several test vehicles with various sensors and wireless communication devices installed, as well as on-premise backend servers. The corporate partner will be responsible for developing the server-side software that remotely monitors/manages onboard software of connected vehicles and visualizes their status on a web-based interface.
As part of the research team, the corporate partner will be responsible for:
- Understanding the existing testbed platform and its various components
- Developing one application that utilizes vehicle-to-vehicle and cellular communications that work on test vehicles
- Develop visualizer tools for each vehicle to display to the drivers and passengers
- Develop a visualizer for “central command view” of multiple vehicles
- Integrate, test and document the entire proof-of-concept system
- MS in Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 3 years of coding experience.
- Rich experience on network programming (e.g., socket programming, multi-threading, etc.), algorithm implementation, and Git-based software management
- Design documentation skills (e.g. system diagrams, development methodology, etc.)
- Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of vehicular communication protocols
- Experience in ROS (Robot OS)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mountain View, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.