Required Technical Skills:
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with vehicle mock-up for wind noise and/or aerodynamic evaluation.
- 3+ years’ experience using acoustic measurement equipment.
- 1+ years’ experience using pressure data acquisition & analysis software.
- Ability to read and understand the component part and assembly drawings.
- Capability to utilize CATIA for a part and system analysis.
- 1+ years PowerFlow aeroacoustics and/or aerodynamics CFD experience.
- BS or MS in mechanical or aerodynamics/aerospace engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of aero-acoustic phenomena.
- On-road and in wind tunnel wind noise testing experience.
- Ability to communicate technical data with a clear conclusion in a visual format.
- Automotive OEM experience.
- 3+ years’ vehicle aerodynamics or wind noise vehicle development experience.
- 1+ years’ experience making 3D parts in CATIA for a rapid prototype.
- Benchmarking using CATIA data, drawings, vehicles, and test results.
- Vehicle evaluation planning, testing, and reporting.
- Study results, propose and develop countermeasures to improve wind noise or aerodynamics.
- The position requires weekend travel, including on and near holidays, as well as ‘midnight’ shift testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.