The primary responsibilities of this role are to develop a quality management system and training material with EDE’s design engineers:
- Create Quality Management System for EDE department
- Facilitate meetings with design engineers to create and update EDE’s training material
- Work with EDE team members for the required technical detail
- 3+ years in Quality Management System co-ordination and development
- Demonstrated experience in creating and managing training documentation
- Bachelor of Science (with mechanical engineering major) or Business Administration.
- ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 knowledge
- Experience working in automotive/manufacturing and multi-cultural environment
- MS office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.