- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) position to support combustion engine and electrified powertrain development.
- Mesh large assemblies using Simlab, Hypermesh, or Ansa.
- Run analysis using: Abaqus, Nastran, Optistruct, Excite, FEMFAT
- Interpret the results to predict: Fracture, High Cycle Fatigue, Wear and NV issues.
- Work directly with Design Engineers to clearly understand development issues and offer guidance through simulation.
- Assist with the development of new CAE processes and create procedures to help guide Design Engineers.
- Estimate project timelines and manage internal expectations.
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in Finite Element modeling and analysis
- Clear communication and report writing skills
- Willingness to work up to 20% overtime during peak development times.
- Simlab, Hypermesh, Ansa, Abaqus or Nastran experience.
- Parametric and Topology optimization experience.
- Working understanding of material sciences (fracture, fatigue, wear)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.