- We are in need of an entry-level technician in the VPD1 Reliability and Comfort Evaluation group.
- This position will support the body functional parts evaluation section of our group.
- This group is responsible for the operation, performance, and durability of functional components of the vehicle (example; doors, hood, trunk, fuel door, etc.).
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to stand for the majority of the workday.
- Familiarity with general vehicle assembly and disassembly
- Experience with general hand and power tools (screwdrivers, sockets, drills, Dremel, etc.)
- Experience with measurement tools (calipers, torque wrench, etc.)
- Comfortable working with dirty/greasy parts and equipment.
- Ability to lift parts up to 15KG using safe/ergonomic techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (open / save files, graph data, etc.)
- General understanding of electronic principles (voltage, current, etc.)
- Comfortable working with chemicals from our approved chemical inventory (acetone, methanol, isopropanol, etc.)
- Experience with data acquisition (oscilloscopes, other data recording devices).
Preferred advanced skills:
- Experience with vehicle-specific assembly and disassembly (doors, fenders, hoods, fuel tanks, etc.)
- Machinist skills (mill, lathe, weld, etc.)
- Experience with industrial equipment (fork truck, crane, hydraulics, robots)
Please ensure you have the best email and phone number on the resume.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.