Automotive Parts Procurement Experience.
- General Microsoft Office skills.
- MS Outlook / Email skills.
- Excellent communication skills (phone/email/verbal.)
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work in an office environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A college degree in business or administration preferred.
- Ensure orders ship by the due date or promise date.
- Confirm if suppliers can meet order due dates (gather promise dates.)
- Negotiate the revised due date (promise date) in cases where the supplier cannot attend due dates.
- Lead/facilitate/arrange meetings between the internal Team Department and Suppliers to confirm order presentation status (for critical/target suppliers.)
- Report KPI statuses weekly.
- Create supplier on-time delivery/performance reports.
- Follow-up MSE shipping problem report and resolve.
- Provide process support for PPR’s/PPR Prep work (add sourcing information/other.)
- Set up new suppliers in WIPS and EPNS.
- Coordinator quality documentation and concerns with suppliers.
- Assist other specialists’ duties as needed.
Salary: $0.00 to $26.00 /hour
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.