- The candidate will be responsible for successfully supporting, maintaining, and repairing all:
- Our Emission analytical equipment by EPA CFR procedures.
- VT and ORVR shed enclosures following EPA CFR procedures
- Create / Maintain Chassis Dynamometer Drive Traces.
- Compile data and report results.
- Complete Job Safety Analysis for Non-Standard Work.
- Support facility upgrades as needed.
- Any other duties related to Powertrain testing requirements.
Equipment / Systems Include:
- 7000 series analyzers
- 2 and 4 wheel drive chassis dynamometers
- Meiden/A&D engine and Transmission dynos
- APS canister loader
- 2+ years of experience in Automotive Emissions equipment calibration or evaluation.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, can work independently with minimal supervision or contribute within a team atmosphere.
- Support other groups /jobs as required (Including cleaning and organizing work area.).
- Work within a culturally diverse workplace.
- Ability to work overtime or off-shift as required.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.