- Manage and report department actual expenses against budget and submit adjusting entries to Accounting and Finance, as needed.
- Manage and coordinate department and management meetings and submit helpdesk tickets, if necessary.
- Support purchase orders for various business activities.
- Coordinate and communication important deadlines, training, events or any other required information for the department.
- Manage agendas and travel arrangements.
- Collect required documents and submit expense reports, as requested.
- Assist travel scheduling for VP
- Tech reports and department documents management.
- Update inventory of department’s assets
- Support annual research exhibition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with extended knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of budget vs actual management
- Peoplesoft/Workday knowledge a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service capability.
- Japanese language skill is a plus
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.