- Support the powertrain competitors investigation activity with research and data analysis
- Review content on a standardized list of information web sites; select the most appropriate content for distribution to an internal mailing list, considering interests of the audience
- Summarize results upon the comparison of multiple data sources. Summary formats may include graphical representation, data tables, or textual descriptions to efficiently communicate to a non-native English audience.
- Compare information sources on a given topic & select most appropriate sources for distribution and citation
- Write executive summaries of key articles
- Apply standardized categories and keywords to selected content for internal cataloging to support future information searches
- Prepare reports organizing information and enrich content by adding analytic comments, developing connections between various research findings
- Organize vehicle testing data sets utilizing automation script to condense and catalog data
- Knowledge of automotive technologies/ regulations with an emphasis on Powertrain.
- General automotive industry awareness
- Writing analytic reports with correct spelling & grammar
- Ability to apply a standard process to daily work and make recommendations for process improvements
- Ability to work independently to generate work product, then share work results collaboratively within a workgroup to advance team research and analysis activities
- Prepare effective written communication for non-native English speakers
- Organize disparate data into standardized tables for continuous updating and graphic output; able to design standard table formatsComputer Skills :
- MS Office proficiency
- Internet-based research of publications & databases
- Graphing & table-making in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Conversion of web-content to PDF
- Assignment of keywords to database content
- Knowledge of database (SQL, …)
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Matlab)
- Knowledge of Engine and transmission technology
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.