- Minimum 5 years of general office/department support experience including large equipment/facility projects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.)
- Strong ability to work independently and with other members.
- Strong organizational skills with proficiency in data base creation/management and e-filing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Japanese language proficiency as strong asset.
- Associates/Technical Degree
- General administrative support duties but not limited to:
- Meeting arrangement and setup (i.e., weekly, monthly department meetings, department events/offsite meetings
- Budget creation, tracking and reporting for multiple groups including annual job requests.
- Purchase requisition submission and tracking.
- Invoice receipt and payment confirmation.
- Monthly accrual preparation and submission.
- Support administration of vendor/maintenance contracts and facility repair requests.
- Budget corrections – preparation and submission of correction request
- Office Layout Support.
- Maintain office supply room (office supply orders.)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.