- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Working experience with Microsoft Power BI data set management, data import, data linkage and report creation
- Experience with MS Excel including pivot table creation, vlookup involving large data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with gap analysis and identifying trends with large scale data sets
- Report creation for both standard and ad hoc reporting, maintenance of source data and linkage to Power BI
- Data management and import into systems
- Overall administrative duties (travel, catering, expense reports, mtg scheduling)
- Weekly report management
- Follow-up to confirm data, request information, and follow-up on status
- Kaizen (improve) existing buying team OPs to improve divisional efficiency
- Contribute input in staff team environment
- Resolve day-to-day issues and system troubleshooting when there is a linkage failure
An Associate for Purchasing will support purchasing Project Management with administrative tasks, follow-up and system processing.
The person in this role will support PUR department’s objectives to execute annual hoshin (company annual plan) and division Operation Procedures (OPs).
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.