Ours Integrated Vehicle Systems (IVS) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated (ADAS engineer).
The primary responsibility of this role is to support ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) system development. Working alongside IVS development engineers to create issue summary from data generated from Automated vehicles, identifying, documenting, and tracking field performance issues. Providing feedback to the evaluation and design engineering team to help further automate evaluation and analysis processes. Construct, maintain, and upgrade ADS test vehicles.
- 4-year degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- A valid US drivers’ license.
- Experience in ADAS development/evaluation
- Experience in using Cloud Storage, such as Microsoft Azure/AWS.
- Experience developing applications and data analysis using Python or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.