Our IVS…Integrated Vehicle Systems Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Technician. The primary responsibility of this role is to support ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist System) evaluation activities in IVS. Reporting to the IVS Manager, the person in this role will support the IVS) department’s objective to ensure vehicle performance.
- Associate Technical, BS in Automotive, Electronics or Technology or equivalent education
- Ability to use data acquisition equipment
- Highly organized in documenting/communicating data issues accurately, including technical writing and reporting ability.
- Experience in updating vehicle systems software and confirming functionality
- Experience interpreting electrical systems drawings, specifications, manuals, wire diagrams, and standards
- Lifelong learner mindset (how/why all vehicle systems work, including test equipment and new technologies)
- OBD (On-Board Diagnostic) and CAN (Controller Area Network) tool use, experience, and understanding to troubleshoot system issues
- Skilled in the use of hand and shop tools to build test fixtures, disassemble and assemble vehicles
- Clean driving record
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.