Candidates Must Be Local to Mountain View, CA
You will be performing hands-on research on high-assurance connect car system assurance using formal methods and design by contract concepts. Research areas include high-assurance connected software architecture & software engineering, dependable connected software platform, system assurance, and model-based systems engineering (MBSE).
Primary Performance Responsibilities:
Research on High-Assurance Connected Software Architecture & Software Engineering including:
- Contract-based architecture, contract-based design, formal contract languages.
- Automatic formal verification.
- Runtime verification and runtime monitoring.
- Automatic abstraction (bottom-up) and decomposition (top-down) of system specifications.
Occasional driving of test vehicles to conduct experiments therefore this candidate will need to be local
Qualifications & required skills:
- Ph. D (preferred) or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of research experience in formal verification and/or software engineering.
- Proficiency in formal verification tools, e.g., theorem prover tools, model checking tools, etc.
- Knowledge of computer systems, embedded systems, and systems and software engineering.
- Knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Verification & Validation (V&V) concepts
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, e.g., Java, Python, etc.
- Research prototype development skills.
- Ability to engage in general research activities, e.g., planning, time management, and team building.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a highly motivated team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mountain View, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.