Please also fill out the questionnaire below
- Will be responsible for high volume vehicle paint jobs (4-5 a day)
- Prepping, sanding, and taping off panels for painting
- Applying Primer
- Execute cut-in for panels of the vehicle
- Ensure prototype vehicle quality will meet or exceed customer requirements
- Wet sand and Polish finished pieces
- Responsible for prototype body Paint production and quality assurance
- Ability to mix and apply Primer, Topcoat, and clear coat finishes on prototype vehicles. Sanding and prep work may be required.
- Flexible schedule and willing to adapt to schedule changes and available to work overtime. Some weekend work may be required.
- Work safely as part of a team, putting safety as the first priority.
- PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE TOP COAT/PRIMER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Post-Secondary Vocational education in Autobody / Paint needed
- All PPE will be supplied by the manager.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.