Experience using chassis dynamometers and test analyzers.
(Horiba, AVL, MAHA, etc):
Requirements and qualifications:
- Position is for 2nd shift @ 8hrs a day with possible overtime.
- Training will be on 1st shift for one month then move to 2nd shift.
- Good working knowledge of MS OS. Excel, Word, Power Point.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma minimum.
- AA or trade school preferred.
- 2+ years of automotive technician experience
- Experience using chassis dynamometers and test analyzers. (Horiba, AVL, MAHA, etc)
- Set up and remove test vehicles from Chassis Dynamometer.
- Set up emissions analyzer and vehicle trace for testing.
- Operate monitor emission analyzers during test.
- Process particulate filters for analysis. (if test cell is equipped)
- Conduct Road load derivations and validate results.
- Ensure safety of testing and personal in test cell.
- Maintain test cell conditions and organization.
- Complete daily and monthly cell utilization tracking.
- Must be able to work in environmental test chambers with Temperature ranges from -40C to 50C.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.