- Uses Teir 1 TeamCenter to release and manage 3D data and Drawings.
- Uses Customer System our TeamCenter to release and manage 3D data and Drawings.
- Processes minor 3D Models and 2D Drawings per our Customer Requirements and performs customer releases activities.
- Continuously communicates with Design Leader on project deliverables, complexity, scope, timing, etc.
- Actively participates in meetings and reviews as needed.
- Provides input for best practices and process improvements related to CAD and PLM.
- Technical training, certifications, and or some college preferred with CAD or engineering focus. Equivalent job experience also acceptable.
Special Requirements (ie: Overtime, Travel, etc)
- Candidate may be required on-site at customer location in Warren, 1 day per week.
- Travel: Local travel may be required to Warren.
- Overtime: Some required.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Novi, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.