- Train engineers to use corporate PDM tools through formal classes, workshops, and otherwise as needed.
- Global PDM system administration and maintenance.
- Apply and maintain user access rights to global PDM system.
- Provide CATIA data management support for all Design Groups during vehicle development.
- Assist engineers with data release process, internal transfer of data, & development of folder structures.
- Update & maintain 3D/2D data release tracking system.
- Report status on a daily and monthly basis.
- Support data management process documentation preparation
- Experience with CAD and/or PDM systems.
- 2 year associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of vehicle structure
- Strong sense of customer service
- Able to work flexible hours when required by workload
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to quickly learn proprietary systems and processes
- Keyboarding experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to meet deadlines
- High degree of interpersonal skills with and willingness to work in a culturally diverse team environment
Please email resume, including all contact information.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org