- Experience with CAD and/or PDM systems.
- 2 year associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience. (Associates/Technical Degree.)
- Basic understanding of vehicle structure.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Able to work flexible hours when required by workload.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to quickly learn proprietary systems and processes.
- Keyboarding experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- High degree of interpersonal skills with and willingness to work in a culturally diverse team environment.
Description: Primary role:
- Provide CATIA data management support for all Design Groups during vehicle development.
- Assist engineers with data release process, internal transfer of data, & development of folder structures.
- Update & maintain 3D/2D data release tracking system.
- Report status on a daily and monthly basis.
- Support data management process documentation preparation.
- Download reference data and carry-over part data from corporate PDM tool & store in local tool for engineer reference.
- Use proprietary CAD data sending tool to support CAD sharing between R&D, suppliers, & affiliated companies. Request supplier additions to CAD sending tool address book. Train users how to send data using the tool.
- Perform duties as assigned,
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.