- Manage and process RFQs and Approvals in SAP/Ariba
- Manage and report department actual expenses against budget and submit adjusting entries to Accounting and Finance, as needed.
- Manage and coordinate department and management meetings and submit helpdesk tickets, if necessary.
- Support purchase requisitions and orders for various business activities.
- Coordinate and communicate important deadlines, training, events, or any other required information for the department.
- Manage agendas and travel arrangements.
- Collect required documents and submit expense reports, as requested.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with extended knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of budget vs actual management
- SAP/ Ariba / Workday knowledge
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service capability.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.