- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Peoplesoft, Visio and Access databases are a plus).
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills along with the ability to communicate thoughts, ideas and concerns effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive, self-starter and ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven ability and exceptional professionalism and judgement in interfacing effectively with associates and contingents at all levels.
Required Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or higher
- Some post-secondary education preferred
- 5 yrs administrative support experience required
Skills / Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with clerical and admin projects.
- Work with general Microsoft Office applications
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, faxing, organizing, multitasking, setting up meetings and reserving conferences rooms.
- Arranges and makes notifications of appointments and travel reservations/arrangements leveraging the Corporate Travel Desk (BCD Travel).
- Maintain and submit Travel Expense Reports and P-Card logs for PCE2 Team Members assuring timely submission and accurate documentation;
- Provide support in researching any discrepancies/issues to reconcile budgeting issues.
- May independently research and obtain information for complex reports and special assignments.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information in support of department operations
- Participate in department administrative staff support meetings; provide administrative and secretarial backup for other Department Assistants as needed.
- Assist PCE2 GM & Managers in Special Projects such as Budget & BDR Tracking.
- Assist PCE2 GM & Managers in preparing in 1) monthly Open PO reply to Purchasing Group and 2) monthly PCE2 Accrual Report to A&F-AA.
- Share responsibility with NH mentor to conduct the following training to new hires: PeopleSoft Expense Report System, P-Card Process, Travel Vision Online Travel Arrangement System, PR-PO Process, Time & Labor Timesheet Entry.
- Assist PCE2 GM in tracking Capital Project status.
- Assist annual BOK/TRIM maintenance activities.
- Responsible for handling of PCE2’s Reports: assign report number and distribute report including Tech admin. Create and maintain the PCE2 TTC/Technical Report Index.
- Schedule Department Meetings and prepare meeting agenda to support meeting facilitator.
- Order non-general supply as-needed and monitors non-general supplies budget and make recommendations to managers regarding purchase decisions.
- Department project lead for administrative activities (Ex: Capital asset management, budget tracking, procure and schedule test vehicles)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.