- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to quickly learn any new skills as required by the job and apply to daily work.
- Understand application of standard engineering theory, principles and problem-solving techniques.
- Provide evidence of CAD operation skills, including solid and surface modeling using CATIA and Creo.
- 2-3 years of experience in computation fluid dynamics simulation, preferably in automotive field.
- Provide evidence of ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with team members, in and out of the department and company.
- Previous automotive experience preferred.
- Work closely with powertrain members to support them on their needs for CAD and modeling work for fluid simulations.
- Design conceptual parts, and work with prototype and outside companies to fabricate them.
- Design and fabricate any fixtures and parts for the research engine for testing.
- Work with engine, fuel cell, battery, motor, etc CAD assembly, fix any problems, and prepare
them in the format needed for the members’s simulation work.
- Learn fluid dynamics simulation to support the members on various modeling needs.
- Learn fluid dynamics simulation to conduct powertrain simulations for internal combustion and electrified powertrain.
- Report status on a regular basis to R&D management.
- Report all new issues in a timely fashion to management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.