- Strong injection molding exp. – BSME – Plastic parts/components, automotive.
- Plastic injection mold, conception through full production implementation.
- 5 years of 3D Modeling experience.
- Strong injection modeling experience.
- 5 years of Automotive Design Experience
- Plastic parts/components of automotive experience.
- CATIA V5 automotive experience should include the following workbenches: part design, generative shape design, assembly design, drafting.
- Resolve issues, technical problems through the application of product knowledge of, engineering education, knowledge of industry practice, and an awareness of new technologies.
- Experience with B-side attaching scheme development – attachment of parts to sheet metal and/or other parts in an assembly preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate and detailed orientated.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering related field with 2-5 years of experience in the field or related area
- 2+ Years of experience Catia V5 with the ability to review designs, cut sections, etc.
- Knowledge of materials (plastics ) required
- Strong technical ability with knowledge of materials and manufacturing and assembly processes
- A high level of self-motivation and bias for action
- Strong communications, presentation, and organization skills
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.