To have ENGINEER support for Instrument Panel, Console, and Interior Trim parts.
To issue 3D Data and 2D Drawings for each development phase for various Instrument Panel, Console, and Trim parts as determined by ID for each project/design phase.
Description of Services:
Provide Design Service (all work associated with producing deliverables described below in Section IV) for assigned Instrument Panel, Console, and Trim Parts.
- Design and development of Instrument Panel, Console, and Trim parts as assigned.
- Identify and track all open issues and countermeasures to completion. (including but not limited to quality, tooling, and other manufacturing issues)
- The final design is to meet the cost and mass targets. Tracking of each should be maintained throughout development.
- The final design is to meet the TS performance spec
- CATIA 3D and 2D development data structures are to follow company methodology in a manner where future updates can be easily done by others as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in designing parts of resin material and injection molding
- Experience with 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation in CATIA V5
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to develop countermeasures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with a design team, suppliers, and management
- Previous automotive experience with Instrument Panel and/or Interior Trim components preferred.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.