Designer – Compressor
- Uses CAD software Catia to create 3D Models, Assemblies, and 2D Drawings.
- Uses TeamCenter PLM to manage and store 3D data and 2D Drawings.
- Continuously communicates with Design Leader on project deliverables and open issues.
- Actively participates in design reviews.
- Works directly with the engineering team to ensure form, fit and functional requirements are met and incorporated into models and drawings.
- Provides input for best practices and process improvements related to CAD.
Years of Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Product Development experience
- Minimum 5 years Catia V5
- Minimum 1-year TeamCenter
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Compressor design experience, or substitute engine or transmission experience.
- Ability to manage complex Catia assemblies in TcUA.
- Experienced in designing castings, stampings, and machined components.
- Some CREO CAD software experience is desirable.
- GD&T Fundamentals and applications.
- Familiarity with using Microsoft suite of tools PowerPoint, and Excel.
- BS, BAS, Technical training, certifications, and or some college preferred with CAD or engineering focus.
Special Requirements (ie: Overtime, Travel, etc)
- Overtime: Some required.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.