- 10 years of Automotive Design Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Body Shell
- Interior Trim
- Functional Parts
- Electrical / Wire Harness
- CATIA V5 experience should include the following workbenches: Part Design, Generative Shape Design, Assembly Design, Drafting.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Review class ‘A’ surface supplied by styling to identify data quality concerns.
- Develop B side surface for plastic parts; including manufacturing tool requirements
- Accurately complete a part/drawing requirement
- Calculate blank shapes and material yield for body shell parts
- Complete daily progress tracking sheets
- Prepare process documentation using Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Lead oneself and potentially others in design related activity
Please email word document resume with all contact information.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com