- Create Design History Files (DHFs) per company procedures. Ensure that DHFs are accurate, complete, and well organized.
- Conduct risk analysis activities and complete related forms – including Risk Plans, DFMEA,
- Risk/Benefit Assessments, Risk Reports, and others as needed – for products under development and post-production as required.
- Perform and document tolerance analysis of components and assemblies to ensure proper fit and function.
- Develop prototype devices for testing and evaluation during verification and validation phases. Work with internal and external resources to produce prototype device components.
- Conduct or monitor product verification and validation testing to demonstrate product safety and efficacy. Determine which testing is required to satisfy product requirements, to investigate potential failure modes, and to address the project design inputs otherwise.
- Develop protocols, plan to test, and perform or monitor testing. Utilize statistical methods
- MARGINAL/LESS ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- • Flexibility in dealing with more than one project at a time;
- • Ability to meet deadlines; dependable and self-directed;
- • Capable of working in a fast-paced team environment;
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills
- • Experience with Siemens NX preferred.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Warsaw, IN
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.