- Understanding of vehicle powertrain component and system fundamentals.
- Proficient in Matlab and Excel macros. Knowledge of C language.
- Excellent problem solving skill, and williingness to work on hands ON environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent driving record.
- Willingness to travel within the US.
- Perform Electric/hybrid vehicle evaluation with various driving conditions to confirms suitability for US Market.
- Perform competitor benchmark investigation of Electrical/hybrid vehicle to research hybrid powertrain system potential and innovation ideas.
- Support US Market investigation of possible field issues by analyzing control data, proposing countermeasures and confirming side effects.
- Develop new procedures and tools for testing, data analysis and development.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.