Model-Based Development (MBD) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated EMC (Electromagnetic Compliance) Simulation Senior Engineer in the field of motor and electromagnetics research. The primary responsibility of this role is :
- conduct research and development for motor design and electromagnetic simulations. Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager, the person in this role will support the Model Base Development (MBD) department’s objective to provide innovative electrified powertrain systems.
- Support research and development of cutting-edge analysis for electrified vehicles.
- Develop analysis methodologies for predicting EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) of electrical systems such as wire harnesses, motors, inverters, batteries, and battery charging systems.
- Plan and coordinate tests for validating simulation
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in EMC (Electromagnetic Compliance) simulation with tools such as CST Studio, ANSYS HFSS, and Altiar FEKO
- Communicate complex technical concepts through verbal and PowerPoint presentations
Added bonus if you have:
- Master’s degree (or higher) in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Motor design experience with tools such as JMAG, ANSYS Maxwell, motor CAD (Computer-Aided Design)
- Understanding of frequency domain data processing (FFT (Fast Fourier Transform, Order Analysis, Waterfall Plots)
- Experience in using CAD (Computer-Aided Design) package, such as Creo, for preprocessing simulation models.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.