- High School diploma.
- AA or automotive trade school preferred.
- Min. 2 yrs. automotive technician exp.
- Chassis dyno testing experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude including the ability to operate machinery and disassemble/reassemble things with minimal instruction.
- Good understanding of automotive emissions systems.
- Good driving record.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office software including outlook, Excel, word, and power point.
- Good communication skills. (written/oral)
- Strong safety mindset.
- Ensure safe, high quality and efficient use of all resources.
- Remove and install powertrain test parts and insure correct operation.
- Install various types of data collection equipment to test vehicles to measure temperature, pressure, voltage, rpm, CAN and ECU signals.
- Set up 2WD and 4WD vehicles on a chassis dynamometer.
- Working with Engineering instructions, perform testing on the chassis dynamometer driving EPA and steady state drive cycles.
Position: Test Technician
- This position is a 2nd shift position which will begin after approximately 4 months of training on 1st shift.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.