The responsibilities will include performing a range of dyno testing functions including:
- Emission gas bench operation including zero, span, and range setting.
- Chassis dynamometer operation including R/L derivation and coast downs.
- Vehicle set up on the chassis dynamometer.
- Driving various test patterns (FTP, US06, etc…) within the allowable limits of the trace.
- Performing emission equipment maintenance
- You will be working Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm (8 hours with flexibility) with Saturday and Sunday scheduled days off.
- You will be provided initial training for facility and data acquisition system operation
- You will be provided all tools needed to perform requested tasks
- You will be provided safety training on items including hazardous waste, fire alarms, etc…
- You will be provided company uniforms if requested by the contractor
- You will be provided function-specific training (battery charger, CO/HC system, etc…) Training will be provided by the responsible technical group.
*THIS POSITION DOES INVOLVE SOME DRIVING AND WILL BE WORKING DIRECTLY ONSITE*
- You will need to have experience and an understanding of the following:
- AS Degree in Automotive Repair or equivalent.
- Engine operating principles and emission control system functions.
- Emission test experience preferred.
- Vehicle instrumentation including thermocouple, voltage, and other signal measurements.
- Ability to watch and process multiple displays of data.
- Ability to follow written instructions and follow test procedures.
- Ability to operate a PC, including start-up, file saving, and shut down. (MS Skills)
- Ability to plan and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Chassis dynamometer operation fundamentals.
- Good written and verbal skills with proficiency in English.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.