- Minimum 4-Years Dealership Experience (including electrical diagnosis experience).
- Experience in diagnosis & repair of Electric/Hybrid Vehicles.
- Electric and/or Hybrid Vehicle certification a plus.
1.Proficient experience w/Windows, email, MS Word
2.Strong experience w/Excel (macros knowledge a plus); Computer Aptitude Test & Excel required
3.Excellent communication skills
4.Excellent organizational skills
5.Strong experience driving an M/T vehicle.
6.Be able to pass Middle Class Driver Training at a Proving Ground – in an M/T vehicle
7. Strong understanding of electrical systems including vehicle electrical diagnosis & repair.
8. Works well independently – without direct supervision
9. A/C Certification (MACS or EPA)
EV/HV Technician to support EV and hybrid vehicle development through:
1. Data acquisition & compilation.
2. Vehicle parts ordering & inventory management.
3. Participate in and support OnRoad
vehicle evaluation – including overnight trips.
4. Instrument Test Vehicles With Data Acquisition Equipment.
5. Participate In & Support Chassis Dynamometer Testing Through Set-Up & Driving.
6. Participate & Support instrumentation of competitor EV and hybrid vehicles for benchmarking.
7. Perform routine vehicle maintenance
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.