- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to stand for majority of work day.
- Familiarity with general vehicle assembly and disassembly
- Experience with general hand and power tools
- Experience with measurement tools (calipers, torque wrench, etc.)
- Experience with data acquisition (oscilloscopes, other data recording devices).
- Ability to lift parts up to 15KG using safe / ergonomic techniques.
Preferred advanced skills:
- Machinist skills (mill, lathe, weld, etc.)
- Experience with vehicle specific assembly and disassembly
- Experience with industrial equipment (fork truck, crane, hydraulics, robots)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (open / save files, graph data, etc.)
- General understanding of electronic principles (voltage, current, etc.)
- Comfortable working with chemicals from our approved chemical inventory (acetone, methanol, isopropanol, etc.)
- We are in need of a technician in the Vehicle Performance Development 1 department.
- This position will support the Seating Systems Evaluation group.
- This group is responsible for the operation, performance, and durability of seating systems for the vehicle.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.