- Minimum 4-Years Dealership Experience (including electrical diagnosis experience).
- Experience in diagnoses & repair Of Fuel Cell / Hybrid / Electric Vehicles a Plus (including Heavy Duty).
- Hybrid Or Electric Vehicle Certification a Plus.
- Heavy Duty vehicle knowledge and/or experience required.
Meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Good driving record – no accidents & no trafficviolations within the last 3 years.
- Pass a complete a drug-screening examination.
- Proficient w/Windows, email, MS Word
- Proficiency in Excel (macros knowledge a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in driving an M/T vehicle.
- Strong working level understanding of electrical systems including vehicle electrical diagnosis & repair.
- Works well independently – without direct supervision
- Capable of adapting to a continuously changing work environment
- A/C Certification (MACS or EPA)
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- Data Acquisition & Compilation.
- Heavy Duty vehicle service, repair, etc. (semi-trucks, Yard Trucks, etc.)
- Vehicle Parts Ordering & Inventory Management.
- Participate in and support On-Road Vehicle Evaluation – Including Overnight Trips.
- Instrument Test Vehicles with Data Acquisition Equipment (Light & Heavy Duty vehicles).
- Participate In & Support Chassis Dynamometer Testing Through Set-Up & Driving – where required.
- Participate & Support In Fuel Cell Station Compatibility Testing (Will Be Trained To Perform Independently) – where required.
- Some Overtime Will Be Required Depending On Work Load (Estimate: 1-Hour Per Day).
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.