- Vehicle instrumentation w/proprietary and off-the-shelf data acquisition equipment of vehicles.
- Data acquisition & compilation of vehicle ECU data using scan tool, proprietary data acquisition system, etc.
- Participate in and support on-road vehicle evaluations – including overnight trips.
- Participate in and support chassis dynamometer testing including vehicle set-up & driving on the dyno.
- Vehicle parts ordering & inventory management.
- Troubleshoot & repair vehicle mechanical & electrical systems.
- Perform routine maintenance of conventional & hybrid vehicles.
- Upload vehicle ECU data weekly & reflash ECU software when necessary.
- Communicate with headquarters in Japan & R&D Staff to process & complete IPT Vehicle Borrowing Requests.
- Issue daily, weekly, and/or periodic general reports where necessary.
- Minimum 3-Years Dealership (OEM) Experience.
- Experience in diagnoses & repair of mechanical & electrical systems.
- Hybrid / Electric Vehicles knowledge & work level experience is a plus.
- Good driving record – no accidents & no traffic violations within the last years.
- Proficient with MS Windows, email, MS Word (agency to provide results from computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level).
- Working-level experience w/Excel (agency to provide results from computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level).
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Proficient in driving an M/T vehicle.
- Strong understanding of electrical systems including vehicle electrical diagnosis & repair.
- Works well independently – without direct supervision.
- Capable of adapting to a continuously changing work environment.
- A/C Certification (MACS or EPA).
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.