Fuel Cell Technician roles & responsibilities include:
- Vehicle instrumentation w/proprietary and off-the-shelf data acquisition equipment of Toyota & competitor vehicles.
- Data acquisition & compilation including vehicle data, station performance data, etc.
- Participate in and support of on-road vehicle evaluations, hydrogen station testing, etc. – including overnight trips.
- Participate in and support chassis dynamometer testing including vehicle set-up & driving on the dyno.
- Vehicle parts ordering & inventory management.
- Troubleshoot & repair vehicle mechanical & electrical systems.
- Perform routine maintenance of Fuel Cell vehicles and/or coordinate w/dealerships to schedule associated service.
- Schedule/coordinate/support driver group to ensure schedules, vehicles, etc. meet expectations of the overall test program.
- Support driver group safety incident investigations when necessary.
- Issue daily, weekly, and/or periodic general and technical reports where necessary.
- Some overtime and travel (~10%) are expected.
- Minimum 5-Years Dealership Experience.
- Experience in diagnosis & repair of Hybrid / Electric Vehicles.
- Hybrid or Electric Vehicle Certification through an OEM service program.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell experience is a plus.
- Good driving record – no accidents & no traffic violations within the last years.
- Proficient w/Windows, email, MS Word (completion of computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level).
- Good experience w/Excel (working-level knowledge of formulas/macros is a plus) (completion of computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level).
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Experience driving an M/T vehicle is a plus.
- Strong understanding of electrical systems including vehicle electrical diagnosis & repair.
- Works well independently – without direct supervision.
- Capable of adapting to a continuously changing work environment.
- A/C Certification (MACS or EPA).
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.