- Support ENGINEER support for Instrument Panel, Console, and Interior Trim parts.
- To issue 3D Data and 2D Drawings for each development phase for various Instrument Panels, Console, and Trim parts as determined by ID for each project/design phase.
Description of Services:
- Provide Design Service (all work associated with producing deliverables described below in Section IV) for assigned Instrument Panel, Console, and Trim Parts.
- Design and development of Instrument Panel, Console, and Trim parts as assigned.
- Identify and track all open issues and countermeasures to completion (including but not limited to quality, tooling, and other manufacturing issues)
- The final design is to meet cost and mass targets. Tracking of each should be maintained throughout development.
- The final design is to meet TS performance spec
- CATIA 3D and 2D development data structure is to follow company methodology in a manner where future updates can be easily done by others as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in designing parts of resin material and injection molding
- Experience with 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation in CATIA V5
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to develop countermeasures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with a design team, suppliers, and management
- Previous automotive experience with Instrument panels and/or Interior Trim components preferred. Previous work experience highly preferred.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.