Reporting for Project. The Following Project Status/Summary Reports are to be submitted:
- Technician to submit a Daily Report summarizing daily activity, future plan, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Data Collection Schedule/Report
- Incident/Accident Reports as required
- Ability to work off-site independently and Report Out Daily Summary
- Other reports as required
- Minimum 3-Years Dealership Experience (including electrical diagnosis experience)
- Experience in diagnoses & repair of Hybrid/Electrical Vehicles a Plus
- Hybrid or Electric Vehicle Certification a Plus
- Meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Good driving record- no accidents & no traffic violations within the last 3 years
- Pass a complete drug-screening examination
- Proficient with Windows, email, MS Word (completion of computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level)
- Good experience with Excel (macros knowledge a plus) (completion of computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong experience driving an M/T vehicle
- Be able to pass Middle Class Driving Training in an M/T vehicle
- Strong understanding of electrical systems including vehicle electrical diagnosis and repair
- Works well independently- without direct supervision
- Capable of adapting to a continuously changing work environment
- A/C Certification (MACS or EPA)
The IPT Technician will support the IPT (Rate Monitor) Test Vehicle Fleet with Routine Maintenance, Repair, Parts Replacement, Data Acquisition Equipment Installation, Data Collection, etc.
The Technician may also take part in general On-Road Testing which may include Overnight Trips
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Acquisition and Compilation
- Vehicle Parts Ordering and Inventory Management
- Participate in and support On-Road Vehicle Evaluation- Including Overnight Trips
- Instrument Test Vehicles Wish Data Acquisition Equipment
- Participate In and Support Chassis Dynamometer Testing Through Set-Up and Driving- where required
- Complete vehicle maintenance, repairs, system diagnosis (including electrical), parts replacement, etc.
- Re-flash vehicle software
- Communication with Staff to process and complete IPT Vehicle Borrowing Requests
- Some Overtime Will be Required Depending On Work Load (Estimate: 1-Hour Per Day)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.