- Fabricate specialty fixtures, jigs, etc. utilizing steel stock, aluminum stock, 80/20, etc..
- Perform standard preventative maintenance/repairs on machine shop equipment.
- Maintain shop organization, cleanliness & oversight.
- Support training & development of less-experienced staff.
- Manage (procure, organize, monitor, etc.) standard shop supplies (i.e., nuts, bolts, washers, shop chemicals, etc.) through established suppliers (i.e., McMaster-Carr, Grainger, etc.)
- Manage (procure, organize, monitor, etc.) non-standard shop supplies (Anderson connectors, thermocouples, etc.) through specialty suppliers.
- Monitor shop inventory levels through the Kanban system or other established methods.
- Research and procure miscellaneous shop supplies, stock inventory & manage invoices.
- Maintain good inventory organization, cleanliness & oversight.
- Minimum 10-year experience in a machine shop environment utilizing standard machine shop equipment including lathes, milling machine, brakes, etc.
- Proficient in MIG & TIG for both steel and aluminum.
- Proficient in CNC operations.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would be prepared to display their skill sets through pictures/videos/etc. of current/previous projects.
- Minimum 5-year experience managing inventory.
- Experience using digital parts/inventory management systems a plus.
- Experienced utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Outlook, etc.
- Working-level experience
- Agency to provide results from the completion of a computer aptitude test demonstrating experience level.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.