Requirements: 3-10 years of any of the following:
- Extensive project management experience with general contractors, sub-contractors and engineering firms.
- Facilities engineering and/or facility maintenance experience (HVAC, roofing, electrical, sitework, plumbing.)
- Experience with general building equipment (cooling towers, chillers, boilers, lighting, electrical distribution)
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with dynomometer installations, clean rooms, fuel distribution systems, anechoic, chambers.
- Facility design or commissioning experience.
- Automotive experience.
Engineering degree (preferred: mechanical, electrical, chemical, civil) – preferred but not hard requirement.
- Responsible for managing projects & studies regarding various automotive & facility equipment.
- Installations ($50K-1MM size projects, 5-20 per year)
- Responsible for reporting on project status to management to collaborate within different organizations inside the company to reach agreements.
- Responsible to keep records of meetings.
- Responsible for managing project management tools and software.
- Able to propose innovative solutions when necessary.
- Able to travel to other sites in CA & AZ (5%)
- Able to travel daily between MI sites (Ann Arbor and York Township)
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.