- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent; M.S. preferred.
- Strong understanding of mechanical, electrical and thermal systems.
- Demonstrated experience with powertrain modeling and control.
- Proficient in Matlab and Simulink; AMESim experience a plus.
- Min 1yr experience with powertrain modeling and control; 2yr or more preferred
- Creo/Catia V5
The Model Based Development team provides critical analysis and input during the powertrain development and calibration process. As part of the Model Based Development team, the engineer will:
*Model the powertrain components and systems (controls and plant). This includes both conventional and hybrid systems.
*Validate models against test data.
*Simulate and analyze the results and provide design recommendations based on the analysis.
*Communicate and report the findings to stakeholders.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.