- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (may consider associate/tech. degree with extensive data analysis experience)
- Understanding of powertrain components and system fundamentals. (knowledge of emissions, On Board Diagnostics, CAN communication is a plus)
- Proficient in Excel. (Programming language experience is a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Support the team’s competitor vehicles powertrain investigation activity:
- Collect information related to engines, hybrid systems, emissions, OBD, from various sources.
- Create standard methods and automation scripts to parse through large amounts of data.
- Create summary reports for North America and Oversees R&D.
- Support competitor vehicles testing and data analysis.
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Excellent career opportunity & benefits.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.