- High School Diploma and an Associates Degree or Trade School Diploma.
- 1-3 years of experience (no one over-experienced)
- Valid Driver License
- Flexible/Adaptable to additional work
- Basic Automotive Technician Skills (Tire/Wheel changes, fluid changes, part changes and alignments)
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Excel
- Strong Interest in Automobiles and Performance Driving
- Able to work cooperatively in diverse & challenging environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Associates/Technical Degree
- Support Rental Clients with driving, coordination and basic technician support.
- Support Driver Training Group with scheduling, invoicing, safety and light mechanical (technician) support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Light Mechanical Work (Wheel/Tires, Oil changes, alignments etc.) for rental clients and driver training.
- Proving Ground Facility / Equipment Support – arranging Facility repair work, ordering garage consumables and preforming equipment inspections.
- Performing vehicles dismantling and arranging for destruction’s.
- Scheduling Tracks/Tests for Rental Clients.
- Driver Training – Performing Orientation Training and Safety Coordination.Driver Training – Scheduling and Invoicing.
- Facility Rental Activity – Test Support, Orientations, and Invoicing
Location: Wittmann, AZ
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.