- Conduct road load vehicle coast-down testing at our Arizona Proving grounds.
- Setup Instrumentation; install, collect data & calibrate equipment for road load testing.
- General maintenance and parts exchange of vehicles
- Complete brief reports and upload paperwork & test results to the database
- Photograph vehicles for testing documentation
- Help write or update standard work procedure documents as needed.
- Able to complete assigned work without direct supervision
- Able to manage multiple testing resources (vehicle, parts, equipment, and test track reservations) at the same time
- Strong background in instrumentation and vehicle problem diagnosis
- Ability to gather and understand vehicle data
- Focus on details to provide accurate and consistent test results
- Working-level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work both 2nd and 3rd shifts. This position will start on the 2nd shift thru March 2021 (3-11 pm) and then rotate to the 3rd shift April thru October (11 pm-7 am)
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Preferred – Able to drive manual transmission
- Preferred – Vehicle testing experience or experience in R&D organization
Salary: $20.00 – $22.50 per hour
ADAPT TECHNOLOGY is a people-first company looking for dedicated and ambitious candidates to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Wittmann, AZ
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.