- Experience with Faro arm, Data acquisition and instrumentation(string pots, accelerometers, LVDTs and load cells.) Desirable but not required.
- Basic machine shop skills.
- Experience with using shop tools, shop equipment, two pole lifts, fork truck, die grinders and drills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Willingness to learn new process, reflection capability, teamwork mentality.
1 to 2 years of work experience as a technician. (Automotive.)
- Conduct detailed safety evaluations (FMH, OOP, Airbag testing) in a thorough and detailed way according to established test procedures.
- Plan and prioritize schedule and work details with evaluation engineers.
- Prepare fixtures (machining and welding) and test set up per OEM, FMVSS protocol.
- Maintain lab equipment in good working order
- Compile data and prepare reports as required.
- Ensure the quality of lab output (measurements photos, film and data)
- 5s of work area and Safety Lab
- Support parts storage and shipping within the safety lab as need.
Location: Saline, MI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume, including all contact information.