- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (with controls focus), Computer Science/Engineering.
- 5 or more years’ experience in control software development
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink, C/C++
- Ability to work well individually or in a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Prefer powertrain development experience
- Knowledge of ISO26262 an asset
- Japanese language an asset
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- The advanced propulsion controls software engineer will work closely with the controls development team and other members of the vehicle team to design and implement software for control of an advanced hybrid vehicle.
- The candidate will participate in powertrain control strategy design, model development, code generation, code integration, debug, and software testing at a simulation/bench/vehicle level.
Location: Gardena, CA
Email us at email@example.com
Please email resume, including all contact information.